What are our Current CED Projects?
- Helping to stimulate rural economy and small businesses through promotion of a ‘Buy Local’ focus and promotion of Culinary and Agricultural Tourism. An example is the Point Edward Moonlight Farmers Market Farmers Market (Thursdays from 4-8) that has been a tremendous success!
- Collaborating with local partners to provide greatly enhanced Sarnia-Lambton Business Week programming
- Researching funding sources for Not-For-Profits on a continuous basis
- Ongoing, identifying opportunities for enhanced conditions for entrepreneurs
- Groups we actively support and work closely with include: Local Immigration Partnership, Sarnia Lambton Workforce Development Board, Sarnia-Lambton Chamber of Commerce, Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership. Sarnia Gives, Sarnia Community Roundtable, Aamjiwnaang First Nation, Kettle and Stony Point First Nation and a variety of other business focused and not for profit and charitable entities.