LAMBTON INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2022
Established in 2022, by Sarnia-Lambton Business Development Corporation (“SLBDC”), the Innovation Challenge is a competition for newly established or existing businesses. The SLBDC will provide financial support, up to $150,000, with access to further support through our partnerships. Innovation Challenge is an open competition, for businesses currently located in Lambton County, or who would be looking to locate in Lambton County, to encourage business growth and expansion through innovation.
The Lambton Innovation Challenge will offer an opportunity for financial support for existing local businesses in Lambton County, but also those looking to establish operations in Lambton County creating employment opportunities for local residents, returning ‘former residents’ and newcomers.
Download the entry requirements HERE.
Things to keep in mind:
- Entrants must apply by August 22, 2022 at 5:00PM EST
- Selected applicants will be notified by September 2, 2022
- Presentation Workshop in between for Semi-Finals Pitch Day Event
- Live Judging Panel for Semi-Finals Pitch Competition starts on October 17, 2022
- Finalist will make another appearance to win on October 24, 2022
- Announcement of the Winner by SLBDC on October 24th, 2022
We are excited to see you at the event.